All of our tours operate whatever the weather. Please bring a rain coat, gloves, warm clothes if it is cold or in the event of light rain we provide a poncho. Please arrive 15 minutes before the advertised start time for your tour. If you are late the tour may leave without you and there will be no right of refund, though we will try to re-schedule you into a later tour in exceptional circumstances. The tour guide retains the right to amend the route for whatever reason.
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party and will only be used for the purpose of this website. We would like to contact you after your trip to receive feedback in an effort to improve our service. If you do not wish to be contacted please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our mailing list. Photographs taken on our rides may at times be used for promotional purposes through our social media networks and our website.
Derry Bike Tours offer a refund (minus an GBP 5 admin fee per person) if the reservation is cancelled or amended by the customer more than 24 hours (1 days) prior to the scheduled tour. Derry Bike Tours does not offer refunds for any reason within 24 hours of the scheduled tour. Derry Bike Tours reserves the right to cancel a tour or to vary the time of departure without notice in circumstances beyond our control.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
- This Agreement may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s) unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Derry Bike Tours. If you do not receive an invoice or acknowledgement in the mail, via e-mail, or with your Product, information about your purchase may be obtained by contacting us at email@example.com
- Terms of payment are within Derry Bike Tours’ sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Derry Bike Tours, payment must be received prior to Derry Bike Tours’ acceptance of a booking. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, cash or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Derry Bike Tours.
- DERRY BIKE TOURS DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, DERRY BIKE TOURS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT, DERRY BIKE TOURS IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT.
- EACH CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING HIS/HER OWN SAFETY AT ALL TIMES. DERRY BIKE TOURS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES CAUSED TO A CUSTOMER UNLESS THIS IS AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE ON ITS PART. BY AGREEING TO TAKE PART IN A TOUR, ALL CUSTOMERS AGREE TO FOLLOW THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY THE GUIDE AND TO EXERCISE DUE CARE AND ATTENTION WHILST CYCLING.
- THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT, ANY SALES THERE UNDER, OR ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, DELICT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY AND COMMON LAW CLAIMS) BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND DERRY BIKE TOURS arising from or relating to this agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this agreement, DERRY BIKE TOURS advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE GOVERNED BY UK & NORTHERN IRELAND LAW, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
- All products, tours and services offered by Derry Bike Tours are valid as per the dates displayed at derrybiketours.comor any affiliated website. Derry Bike Tours is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide
- If you request a date change within two (2) days or less of your confirmed tour date, Derry Bike Tours will attempt tohonouryour request; however any changes made within 24 hours of your scheduled tour may attract an additional fee of GBP 5 per person. There are no refunds offered within 24 hours of the scheduled tour for any reason.
- Prices listed on derrybiketours.comor affiliated websites are per person, unless otherwise specified. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Derry Bike Tours.
- Derry Bike Tours accepts payment via card payment or cash in advance.
- There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments.
- Full payment by credit, debit card or cash in advance is required to make a reservation.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any service.
I understand that travelling with Derry Bike Tours may involve risks and that I am undertaking a cycling trip with inherent dangers. I accept these risks and obligations and I fully assume the risks of travel. I release Derry Bike Tours from any liabilities connected to these risks to the maximum extent permitted by law. I understand that cycling helmets are available and must be worn, securely fastened. I agree that all persons in this booking have understood all Derry Bike Tours’ terms and conditions as stated.